Monday, February 5, 2007

Travellers called!!

But I was in class. I will try to call her again tomorrow, see she work only till one in the afternoon.

Here's her correspondance:

-------------------------------------
Thanks Ulugange, I've been trying to get hold of you to have a chat about the project. If you can give me a call back on 02081443087 that would be great I'm available anytime before 1pm Monday to Friday. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

With kind regards
Vicky

PS: Please include the text of this email in your reply because it helps us
tremendously. Also, if we have attached a PDF document that you cannot access, please let us know and we shall resend it as a word doc - thanks!

Vicky Boughton - Manager
Travellers Worldwide - voluntary placements overseas
7 Mulberry Close, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5HY
Tel: +44 (0)1903 502595
Fax: +44 (0)1903 500364
Email: vicky@travellersworldwide.com
Website: www.travellersworldwide.com


Travellers are very proud to introduce their new company, TEFL Time! Get qualified to teach English as a Foreign Language. TEFL Time runs professional UK based weekend courses - see www.tefltime.com for details.

Travellers is a founder member of the Year Out Group

---------end----------


Tomorrow is my run again, I need to get home early from london. 3 mile and i found a tarred route that I can run on.

1 comment:

LK said...

is it too dangerours?