Saturday, February 10, 2007

MBU Week 1: Sat

Time:
Reading station - East Reading return 20min
Reading Station - North Reading return 20min
Reading Station - West Reading return 26min

Distance: ~3 miles

Temperature: 10 degree Celsius

Weather condition: Rainy and wet

so I estimated that I would completed 0.5 miles in every 10 mins fast walk. (My run time is 1 miles/10mins) In total, I would have accomplished 3 miles odd. I did walkking too during shopping for CNY clothes too. (But didn't buy anything eventually)

I did this when I went to Reading for house-viewing, in search for a place to move in to. So I make it such a way that I would walk back to the station to meet the next person. One, I will know how long it takes for me to walk to the train if I were to live there and Second, to build up my mileage.

I did have a sinful meal again (I didn't have time for breakfast!). It's JACKET POTATO (= pure glucose) with chicken, spinach and crispy bacon. I have mocha coffee too. Again, warm, comfort food.


It's half past 10 now. I think I am not gonna eat anything. It's too late now. Guess the jacket potato is not be too sinful afterall.

No comments: