Sunday, February 18, 2007

MBU Week 2: Sat & Sun

Distance: 4 miles & 5 miles
Temperature: 8C
Weather: Sunny, so it actually feels a lot better today

I was in London this weekend for Chinese New Year. I had a friend from Singapore that was here and I have a get-together at Pimlico.

I walked about ~4 miles for each day:
Saturday - shopping with Chris (4 hours), we walked from High St Kensington, pass through Hyde Park, to Bayswater. We walked all along Bayswater for the 3 hrs and then headed back the same route to High St. Ken. In the evening, I got losed looking for my friend place at Madison Close and headed the opposite direction towards the Embankment. That took me a good 20min away from the tube station and 20min to get back to the tube station to start all over again. Finally it was only 10 mins walk (in the right direction to his place). By then I was already an hour late! Next, die die must buy London A-Z!!! But hey I got to build up my mileage!

Sunday - High St Ken for 30 mins, and Covent Garden's Neal Street to Leicester Sq where Chinatown is. That's about 2 hrs of slow walk (because my shoes was hurting me!) and congested due to Chinese New Year!

I think I did my fair bit. I should be back on my running shoes this coming week. No more boots and high heels. My back is really getting a tow ...

No comments: