Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TO All My Friends and Family, DON'T WORRY!

Just have some friends commenting and emailing about the program, if I am sure about it , will it imposed too much danger?

By the way, thanks so much for the concern. It's nice to see some support and concern and not perceive me like I am crazy, just because I want more out of life.

To be truthful, I don't know how dangerous it would be. Well, it's organized by an UK organization and of all nationalities, United Kingdom is the most up-to-date on these kinda of security. If they have been operating out of UK and sending people from UK to Malaysia and the program is STILL running well, if not too well, I think it should be safe enough for me.

What more it's my own country! I speak the local language and know the local culture at the back of my hand.

For the work, I am not sure what I am up to, maybe like cleaning cages, shit crap after all the babies orang utan (that's why you see them in diapers in the picture sometime), a lot of tracking in the forest to collect data about the habitat, like the existing population.

Well, to know more about it, if you are interested too, here's the website.
http://www.travellersworldwide.com/11-malaysia/11-malaysia-orangutans.htm

But still I am ready for it. Well I have a year and nine months to prepare myself.

No comments: