Thursday, June 14, 2007

FAQs about Donating via PayPal on my blogsite

1. Is PayPal online credit card payment secure?
A: Yes. It is one of the most popular and safest ways to electronically send money over the Internet, including on eBay. Added security feature includes encrypted button to ensure that the amount of money you entered and other details cannot be altered by a third party.

2. Can I send money online without signing up for PayPal?
A: Yes! Just click on the "donate" button, then it would bring you to PayPal front page. Under Personal at top toolbar, click

"Send Money" - send money online.

On the Enter Details page,
  • type in my email address "jacqueline.kueh@gmail.com",
  • enter the amount you want to donate, then
  • click "Services/Others"
Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your financial details.

All this is Without Signing Up!!


3. What personal information does you know about me, using Paypal?
A: I have no access whatsoever to your bank account or credit card details. I do, however, ask if you would like to provide me with your mailing address to send you a personalized thank-you card for your donation. You can added details like anonymity on my blog as a donor. I will NEVER send you spam or sell or distribute your contact information.

4. Does Paypal charge you fees to receive money?
A: Yes. I am incurred a minimal charge when receiving money. For every online donation made, Paypal takes 3.9% of the total amount plus £0.20 after. For example, if you make a £20 donation via the link on this page, I would receive £19.12. If you prefer to donate by check, please email me.

More security concerns on Paypal, you can visit paypal.com.

No comments: