Friday, June 1, 2007

Money Raised - What to do it and How it looks

I have already set up a separate account for these ££. It would be posted on this blog, so that people can keep target. I would also be publishing the generous donor (if they want) or just their contribution on the blog. Anyone that is willing to commit a sum of ££ now, is more than welcome to. I'll be updating it on the blog, at least the status of the fund raising is known.

In the next couple of weeks, I would be setting up a Paypal system here on my blog, so that it would be easier for anyone to donate.

Again, it is tough for me now, as I am not able to take corporate donation, I would only able to take all personal donations. But of course, I will try to make it as transparent as possible, so all my donors know where ££ is and what it is for.

Do feel free to comment ya. this is my first fund-raising effort, so I have much to learn too. ;)

No comments: