Monday, February 18, 2008

Down with Sore Throat

I guess last week stress from work and home is taking a toll on my body. To de-stress I ended up training harder in the gym. Hence, the sore throat!! We just got to listen to our body!!

I would take it easy this week and probably just do my Thursday easy run and Sunday long run.

Yesterday run was magnificent by the way! The view is just spectacular, ending at Westminster where Abbey and London Eye is. But as it was sunny, it was packed with tourists. We ended at 12.5-mile mark. Pretty good. Though my ITB was troubling me since mile 4, I kept on. Now I understand the difference between pain and sore, like how the trainers talk about. It hurt a lil, but it was bearable.

We will be doing this route again this week, probably start a few mile before Tower Hill to increase the mileage.

Massive resting this week!

No comments: