Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Runners for Cardiff Half Marathon - Rina , Arvind & LiPeng

Rina Ng


Rina and her dearest supporters: (left to right) Heidi, Novi and Rina.

Run the race with Endurance
Finally decided to sign up for the half marathon in Cardiff. Feeling a bit uneasy at the beginning, Had a blackout during the training and taken by the Ambulance…oh well, that was once upon a time and Now…. Felt so much better and fully committed to complete the race with Endurance. Will be huffing and puffing all the way to the finish line. Peace Out!

RINA


ARvind Kannan


*Arvind is the one in purple in the picture.

This is my first half marathon effort in the U.K but I feel energized by my super enthusiastic team mates. If the wind and the weather favor me,I shall complete my run in record time. Although completing this would be a challenge in itself, it feels good that there is a cause behind it. Say a little prayer for me :)

-A-

Lipeng Law

Joined the race so I did not have to join a gym...This is my first run in Europe so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll keep running!

LIPENG

No comments: