Monday, August 6, 2007

Jungle Jam Part 2 Melaka - Malaysia National Day

Jungle Jam Part 2 Melaka 31 August 2007 9pm

Do visit the Facebook event link.

This is yet again our 2nd event for raising fund for the orang utan in Sepilok, basically sponsoring me to go to Sepilok to volunteer for 2 months, where 85% of the ££ donated is for the maintenance of the husbandry and adoption of 2 baby orang utans.

It would be something similar than before, but we would be doing it in conjunction with Malaysian National Day.

Petronas is legendary for its heart-warming and poignant national (merdeka0 advertisement. My personal favorite is this


This year, I think Petronas comes out with a voting poll to elect the favorite among all.

Here they are.

Advertisment 1: It's my fav from above
Advertisment 2: Forward Looking

Advertisement 3: Wasp stinging experience & Circumcision!! hehehe ok ok ... Value of Friendship


Advertisement 4:See the world through our Youth


Advertisement 5: A variant of the 4th Advertisement


Advertisement 6: Our Identity


Advertisement 7: Can what today's work be the foundation of our future plan?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice post :)

I was always thinking that Melaka will be a small town but after my visit to Melaka last december, I would say that it's a lovely place .. I love the red buildings ... Jonker street .. heritage sites and food in Melaka

I have compiled a blog about places to visit in Melaka. Please visit and have some comments ..

Hopefully I will visit Melaka soon :)

cheers ...