Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Run - Fund Raising

Last week L, K, I and I met up at Sushi Hirobo at Holborn, just like 10 min walk from my work place. Finally I get to sit down with L and talked about the fund-raising, though my system was pretty much adulterated with alcohol when we finally have dinner.

After serious consideration of the finance to fly to New York and run (now the only packages that is available with Sport Tours International is the £1000 odd that includes running pack, flight and hotel), it is far more effective to be raise the fund for the volunteer than volunteer and NY marathon (£4k for the two of us to go NY).

Well L talked me into some senses. We would do Cardiff Half marathon and next year London marathon. Berlin marathon might be too close, well at least to me. L just did his full this April in London Flora.

More programs coming up. Stay tuned!

No comments: